Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I changed the D link same model Pp but now my canon

Customer Question

I changed the D link for the same model
Pp but now my canon printer model MG3560will not connect to theIpad Can you help me
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
If you have a new router, you'll need to reconfigure the printer to the new wifi network, which will most likely have a new network name and password.
The configuration is the same process you would have followed when the printer was first set up.
If you need help with this process, or determining what the new wifi password ***** etc, just let me know.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,