Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Kodak mod. esps says paper stuck, cant find?

Customer Question

kodak mod. esps says paper stuck, cant find?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What model ESP is this? It looks like you gave a serial number.
Was there originally a paper jam?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
This is a hardware error remote support is not possible for those as remotely controlling your computer is not going to let me physically look at the printer.
Was there originally a paper jam?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES, THIS KODAK PRINTER IS NOT HOOKED TO A COMPUTER, iHAVE IT TO COPY MY PERSONEL PICTURES.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Please re-read my original reply to you, until you answer those questions which I have sent you twice now I can not help you.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT SAYS MOD ESPS KODAK SN C373263 THERE ALSO IS N117 KODAK SERVICE #C373263 THIS IS ALL i CAN FIND
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Was there originally a paper jam? Turn the machine around and look at the back, does it have a door on the back?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES A PAPER JAM. NO DOOR ON BACK FOUND SOME MORE # ***** CN1K29138075295D1913
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Please double check here is an image #7 is the access panel/door
http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/ComputEngineer/2011-03-15_203128_screen_shot_2011-03-15_at_4.31.10_pm.png
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO DOOR , JUST HINGES FOR ACCESS TO INK?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I apologize since I still am not sure what model you have I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK THANKS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can provide you additional assistance. If you are receiving an error that's there is a paper jam and to close the back door, then I believe I know which printer you have. Please turn the printer around and look at the back. It should have a rear panel on it with tabs on the left and right. If you squeeze these two tabs, the panel should come off and you should be able to check in there to see if there is jam. When you're done checking, just snap that panel back into place. On most of these printers it's not actually a door it's just a panel with tabs on the ends. Please let me know if this helps or if you still have questions.