John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Xerox 6280

Customer Question

xerox 6280 will not let custom page setting print. over rides to letter size.

Hello.....

Category: Printers
Expert:  sliver68420 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I have seen this issue many times with printers of all types. There is an adjustment slider where the paper goes in. If that is not set to the correct size then you can not select the page setting that you want..also with bigger printers you have to tell it which paper feed you are wanting it to take paper from. Here is your printers manual, please see pages 49-56 for in depth details on changing trays and print settings. http://www.office.xerox.com/userdoc/P6280/pdfs/user_guide_en.pdf . Please let me know if you have any additional questions.Thanks,Jamie