John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon Printer mp 492 not responding

Customer Question

Canon Printer mp 492 not responding
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? Is there any power / light on the printer?Are you still able to make a copy on the printer (not print from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Already sent reply !

I'm sorry, it looks like your reply did not go through. Please reply at the box below on this web page only.Is there any error or message? Is there any power / light on the printer?Are you still able to make a copy on the printer (not print from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please cancel enquiry

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Issue appears resolved. Port on printer seems to be faulty. Thanks

You're welcome. Sorry about that. Since the port on the printer is damaged; you cannot use the printer any more right? Have you tested the printer on another computer? And/or tested with another USB printer cable? Please let me know if you still need help with this or with anything else. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Problem found thank you. Printer requires repairs re USB.New printer purchased in the meantime.Please refund my payment.

You're welcome. Sorry about that. We're refunding your deposit. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.