Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

You already billed me but did not talk to me.

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
if you could give me your problem i could try to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have billed me twice and have not received any answers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just bought a new canon printer. Can't get it to print except the printer test page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you please call me at ***-***-**** as I have to leave soon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's ***-***-****.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
i can call you and even log into your computer remotely to work it out for you but the site requires an additional service charge for direct contact like thatI will be here all day tomorrow starting at about 2 pm CST if you want to do that i will put up an offer for youotherwise i need to know what operating system you are using and what the printer model isusually if you are setting them up via wifi the canons require that you A. start running their install software which should have come with the printer on a cdB. when it tells you to do so connect it the printer to the computer with a usb cableC. it will get your wifi information from the computer or ask you to input it in the install programD. Remove the usb cable and when the install program finishes it should print from the computer.