Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need an adapter to plug in the wall.

Customer Question

I need an adapter to plug in the wall.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, What device are you looking for an adapter for? All we see if that you need an adapter- but we don't know for what.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a canon palm printer P1-DH-V. It has a place for an adapter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a phone number.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
No I cannot call you per the rules of the site. Hang on while I attempt to locate this adapter for you.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay, the AC power adapter for this unit can be purchased at the link below: http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/camcorder-accessories/calculator-accessories/ac-adapter-ad-38-ii-hb?utm_source=google&utm_medium=Product_Search&utm_campaign=Google_Product_Feed&cm_mmc=GA-_-Calculators-_-G_Canon_Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-22348 If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING so that I am credited.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to see my reply?