John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just installed a Canon PIXMA MG7520 printer. The installation

Customer Question

I just installed a Canon PIXMA MG7520 printer. The installation seemed to be successful: IT showed that it detected my laptop (HP Folio 9470m). But when I try to print, even though it's my default printer, I can't: It says the printer is offline. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Printers
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 years ago.
It seems that the printer driver was not properly installed with the wireless mode. I am assuming that your printer is connected to your wireless network? If so, please reinstall the printer software on your PC with the printer turned on. Follow pg8 of the following installation instructions; choosing the wireless LAN connection installation. http://www.usa.canon.com/CUSA/assets/app/pdf/wireless/setup_mg7520_win.pdf If your computer can't find the printer then carry on with pg10 A rating is only needed when we are finished. Press "Reply to Expert" to continue with the troubleshooting. Thank you!