Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I am setting up a Pixma MX922 Canon printer. Set up went fine

Customer Question

I am setting up a Pixma MX922 Canon printer. Set up went fine till now. Where is the wPS button on the access point?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of your router?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cox Cable newest, updated this year

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Cox may provide it, but they don't manufacture it. I'd need to know the make/model of the router to give you specific information. Please look on the router itself and some info should be printed there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Netgear N450

CG3000Dv2

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Great, thanks. On your model, WPS is both a light and a button combined. It is on the front edge of the router (where all the lights are), at the very top of the row. There is an icon on it that looks like a padlock with some radio waves coming out of it. Press that once, and you have a 2 minute window to then complete the wps setup on the printer.