Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Can't get the paper out light off on km-p1123 no matter where

Customer Question

Can't get the paper out light off on km-p1123 no matter where I load the paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.That means either, that you have not filled *all* possible paper sources (not just trays, but also manual feed slot, or similar) with paper of a size that the printer can recognize (8 1/2 by 11 inch would do to start with)...or else, that a paper presence sensor switch, somewhere on the printer (probably in the paper trays) is not registering paper, or is 'broken' in a way that makes it not recognize paper's presence in some paper tray. I would advise, that you re-seat, carefully and properly, all paper trays, after carefully filling all of them with either 8 1/2 by 11 inch, or else A4 paper stock. After that, a hard reset might help, and is something to try at any rate. Let me know what you think, first, please. Thanks.