John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having trouble printing. always says the printer was paused.Opene

Customer Question

I am having trouble printing. always says the printer was paused.Opened the queue to check on the printing jobs and the page is blank and it shows 11 jobs to print. I have unplugged the printer overnight hoping to reset it. don't know what else to do....help!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What version of windows or mac are you using?
.