Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

Je dois installer imprimantePIXMA mx522- - jai windows 7,

Je dois installer imprimantePIXMA mx522- - j'ai windows 7, - suis-je obligé d'installer à
Windows 8, - avant - comment dois-je faire. - ,me donner les instructions pour que je
puisse installer correctement cette imprimante.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Vous avez déjà installé Windows 8 sur votre PC ? Je serai plus à l'aise en anglais, si vous n'avez pas de problème?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not installed windows 8- I have windows 7,edition familiale premium- I want to install a new PIXMA MX522- printer....... Am I obliged

to install windows 8, or I could continue with windows 7- if I could I will

remain like that, if it is easier...... if not, I have to be assisted to fix windows 8

I want your advice., -

Excuse my english writer, you could answer my in english. I am sure we

will undersand each other. thank you - Louisa-

I read the (for windows 8- users, and the are notes on upgrading windows - to upgrade windows 7 to windows 8, - it's there I take that<

information..............

Thanks Louisa for the update, if you are familiar with Windows 7 and use your printer with Windows 7, then there is no need to update windows any further, unless you wish to do so, because updating windows is an optional choice and it is up to you, what you want to do.

Please reply me back, if you need any further information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for you information. so, I will try to install by muyself the printer,

if I have problem with it, I will contact you again tomorrow.

OK, no problem, if I have given you the information, that you want then, please remember to give positive rating for my time and effort.