Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

how do I print envelopes on hl-1110

how do I print envelopes on hl-1110

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, the printer does not support printing envelops with it. Please find the recommended print medias from the link below.

You can also check the manual from the link below.

I understand that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. Please do not rate me POOR or BAD.

I request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face once you have all the information you need. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!