Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

I cannot print on Window Live

I cannot print on Window Live

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Is there any error or message when printing from Windows Live Mail?

Are you able to print anything else fine?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 7

There is no icon for printing and no message as I cannot even print

When there is an attachment I can print attachments in the emails

I'm sorry. Do you see the tiny menu / down arrow icon at the upper left corner in Windows Live Mail, then click on it, then the print option should show?

If that does not work, click on a message you want to print, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and P on your keyboard in order to print.

Does that work? Please let me know. I will help further if there is still any issue.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I followed your instructions, click on a message, press Ctrl and P but still unable to print.

Sorry, that's strange. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Edit: Please chat with me, and I will help fixing the email printing issue directly on your computer. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.