Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

We have a Canon MX522 printer, buy no instruction manual. I

We have a Canon MX522 printer, buy no instruction manual. I am presently trying to print an envelope, but have no idea how. Please inform me where or how I can obtain an instruction manual or is this info available on your website?

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Customer:

I am ready

Shefin :

Please wait a minute.

Shefin :

Please go to the link below, click Brochures and Manuals.

Shefin :

And download and install MX520 series User Manual (Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x...

Shefin :

Are you there?

Shefin :

Are you able to download the manaual?

I apologize that the chat got disconnected. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.
I would suggest you download the manual from the link below.
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/office_all_in_one_inkjet_printers/pixma_mx522?selectedName=BrochuresAndManuals

Download the pdf manual : MX520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows 8/8 x64...
Download and install the on screen manaual : MX520 series User Manual (Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x...

If you have any questions, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

I request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face once you have all the information you need. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N