Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

I have an Epson CX9300F. Ive been printing photos until suddenly

I have an Epson CX9300F. I've been printing photos until suddenly I received an error code 0x8007000e. Now I'm unable to continue my project.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is XXXXX XXXXX today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you get the error code on PC or printer ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I don't know. I had a full page photo on my pc screen when. When I

attempted to prrint, the error response code appeared over the photo.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Can you try to print this page and let me know, if you are able to print it or not ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Yes, I just printed this page.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Do you use any special program like photoshop etc. to print those photos from your PC ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No, just the Epson printer's program.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Do you get the error code with every photo or any particular one ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

As I mentioned, I was printing the pictures (maybe 30 so far, when suddenly

I received the error response. After that I got this response over each photo I attempted to prin and therefor cannot proceed any further until I receive an appropriate answer.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Please let me know, if you have tried anything to solve the problem, so that I can avoid giving you those same solutions.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
After answering all of Sudipto's questions, his response was "Please let me know if you have tried anything to solve the problem, so that I can avoid giving you the same solutions". The problem with him is that he gave me no solutions, just kept asking questions.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
I don't know, why did you relisted the question, please try to understand, I cannot see your PC or printer and if I gave you the same solution (as you have not mentioned anything), which you have tried already then, you could have given me a negative rating for that, so I am asking so many questions to make sure of the exact fault and give you the correct answer. If you still do not want to work with me, then it is your choice.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What question have you asked which I did not properly re4spond? What was your solution. I've been more than patient with you. If you don't know the answer than just say so and I'll look for another "expert". I do not mean ffor this message to be sarcastic. It's just that I need a quicck answer and we don't seem to be getting anywhere. I do appreciate you attempting to help me tthough.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
I never said that you did not replied to my questions, but I just wanted to know, if you have tried anything to solve the problem. So that I can save your and my time by avoiding those same solutions, anyway please try to uninstall the printer software then, restart the PC and reinstall the software. Please let me know, if you need the step by step instructions to do that .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok, I'll give this a try and respnd

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
OK
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I unplugged my printer and then reconnected. But I can't findd how to uninstall it in my control panel.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Do you use Windows XP ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Windows 7

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Can you tell me the name of the program that, you use to print those photos ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

DSN1708 Windows live photo gallery

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
This is the reason, why I am asking so many questions, that is a windows default program, this is not an Epson program. Can you open the folder, in which the photos are stored in your PC and reply me back ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I downloaded the photos directly from my camera to the computer. I am unable to find these 100 plus pics in any folder under pictures.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.
Then how are your opening them to print ? you must be double clicking them to open from any location of your PC.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 10 months ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

As you have opted out the other expert, I will try to help you with this issue, the problem you are facing is generally caused due to corrupt dll (system) files, this can solved very easily, you can open the link below and click the "Run Now" button and follow the onscreen instructions to solve the problem, then let me know the result.

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/windows_photo_and_slideshow_diag/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know…

Please press the Accept Button(and the Smiley Face if prompted ) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you any more, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don’t leave negative feedback, If something isn’t working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience: Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey Sowray! You did great. In the few minutes it took you resolved my problem which the other tech was unable in more than 2 hours! Many thanks. You get an outstanding from me, my friend!

Please remember to give rating here and sorry for the inconvinience.