Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience

My printer just spits out paper until the paper runs out. There

My printer just spits out paper until the paper runs out. There is no print on the paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 8 months ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Please make a photo copy does the same thing happen when you do?
.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Yes; paper keeps spitting out and pages are blank.

.
If it does the same thing with copies it means this is a hardware issue, have you already tried cleaning the machine?
.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

no how do we clean the machine?

.
Let's try doing a manual cleaning of the machine and see if that helps at all.
If you have any trouble or get stuck at any point please let me know so I can help you.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Now once you have done all of that turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.

.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Everything worked out well. Thank you very much for your assistance. I can now print (and read the copy) without excessive pieces of paper spewing out of the printer.

Can you tell me how I would go about cancelling the service if I decide to do that after the trial period (is there a phone number or e-mail address or website I would need to access?).

Thank you!

.
You can contact JustAnswer with billing issues by calling 1-888-862-9212
Please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.
.

Freddy M., Technician
Experience: Years of IT and customer support experience