Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Where do I find an independent konika Minolta technician in

Where do I find an independent konika Minolta technician in LA and Orange County
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 10 months ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Arc services has independent technicians in your area: Click Here

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

How many years of experience on konica/minolta equipment

.
You would need to call them and ask as they have many different technicians in their network.
So depending on the technician that number would be different, You can call them at: 1-800-304-5933

.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

how do you know of them

.
I have referred a client of mine here in MA that moved to CA in the past.
I still do work for him in an office he has here in MA.
Though he was using Xerox and not Konica they service both.

.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Freddy, i have had some pretty crappy luck with lack of knowledge with the technicians. You really feel strongly about their work ethic. can they check out a machine i may buy

.
I am sure they would be happy to do that but they would still charge probably about an hours rate which is $125.
I have had no complaints from my client in CA so they must be at least as good as myself.
If you contact them and they are not up to par please let me know.

Konica is a specialized brand too so if you went to general repair shops they may have had no idea how to repair them.
.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience: Years of IT and customer support experience