Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

I have loaded the instalation CD and followed instructions.

I have loaded the instalation CD and followed instructions. It says that the printer is dected but then it fails. Says MP Drivers can not be installed?

Hello Dennis! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. I've been on here for over 12 minutes or so trying to connect. It won't go through. I'm now at option 5 and it still just keeps havng the circle going arond and around but it doesn'r connect me.. What's wrong?

I'm sorry, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

What's your internet browser/program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Sorry. I have Vista. I'm on AOL

No problem. Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not AOL program?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK. I did it

We're connected. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.