Richard, Technician
Experience:  AAS Degree in Computer Technology.

I have a 3527 code saying print head cartridge is jammed. printer

I have a 3527 code saying print head cartridge is jammed. printer won't do anything.
Hi. I am Rick and I will be your printer professional.

With the printer unpluged are you able to reach the cartridge carrier and move it over or do you meet resistance doing that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I get resistance when I tried that.

Ok Lynn that does tell me what I needed to know. THe printhead jammed error you are getting is coming from the cartridge carrier getting stuck on top of the purge unit. The purge unit holds the waste ink pads that clean the heads when they are parked. The pads have swelled up and now the carrier is stuck on top of them.
To fix this will require having a repair shop take the printer apart so that the carrier can be moved and then the pads replaced. This is going to be a costly job (about $100) unless by chance the printer is under a year old and then it would be covered under the warranty.

I am sorry for the bad news but if I can answer any further questions on this please let me know.