Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

How do I make my Canon Image Class MF4420n work with magei

How do I make my Canon Image Class MF4420n work with mageia
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
This machine is not compatible with Linux and can not be installed on those distros.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Freddy, Thanks for your reply. "This machine in not compatible with Linux and can not be installed on these distros." Can you recommend a cheap laser printer that does work with Linux.

.
I do not know of any cheap ones that are compatible but most Kyoceras are compatible. Any brother printer listed here should be compatible as well: Click Here If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help. Can you please make sure that I have been wiped from the system so that I do not incur monthly fees. Sincerely Claire