Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

Resetted computer to factory state. Now cannot reinstall Canon

Resetted computer to factory state. Now cannot reinstall Canon PIXMA MX512 software. Got msg saying MP Driver is in use which cannot be the case I am the only user of the computer. How to get pass this problem to reinstall sw? Please help.

Hello Norman! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.