Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

Hello JA: I just sent 2 pages to be be printed on my Epson

Hello JA: I just sent 2 pages to be be printed on my Epson XP400. From my Samsung Google Chromebook notebook. How come they are not printing? Where do I go to view my printer? Thanks, Dave
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is XXXXX XXXXX today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Is this the first time, you are trying to print from your chrome book ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you tell me, what steps do you have taken to connect the printer with the chrome book, because the normal steps we take to connect our printer to the PC is not applicable for chrome book.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't remember. Let me ask you because I am curious. What kind of name is Sudipto? Where are you from. This is not a American name.

This is a global site and here you will find experts from all over the world, Sudipto is a Indian Bengali name, which means "brighting always", anyway can you tell me, if you use the printer as wireless printer or USB printer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cool. Wireless.

Thanks for the information, your printer is capable of using google cloud print, that means you can print from the chrome book, if I give you a link, where you can get the instructions to connect the printer with the chrome book, will you be able to follow the steps on that link ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay good. Give it to me. Thanks

That's great!! here is the link...

Just read the steps at first, then follow them to connect the printer with the chrome book.

Please feel free to reply me back, if you have any questions regarding this issue, otherwise please remember to give positive rating for my time and effort.