Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit with Epson Stylus R3000 printer

I am using Windows 7 64 bit with Epson Stylus R3000 printer and attempting to print 7x10 vertical greeting card. I have done this many times in the past successfully and something has recently happened that causes the image to print horizontally rather than vertical thereby printing only part of the image the wrong way on the sheet. I am stumped. Can you help ?

Hello Larry! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. When you print, at the Print dialog/window, click on Properties, then at the Orientation option, select the Portrait option; if it does not work, try the Landscape option.
(You can also go to Start, then Devices and Printers, then right-click on the Epson... printer, then click on Printing preferences, then check the Orientation option there.)

If it does not work, or if you'd like to, we can set up a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly on your computer's screen. Please let me know.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still issue. Thank you very much