Thank you ahead of time for your reply,
I prefer you guide me via written communication. That way I can printi it and store the info.
It's the dumb software that comes with the MX722. You scan the image by clicking on an icon. The image then appears in something called the 'image garden" Your only choices are to delete the images or save them as a PDF. No other choices available.
The problem is I do not get the screen you showed when II scan a document . The screen that I get also does not have the choices shown in the left side bar as shown in your picture. How exactly did you get to this screen? Can you give me a step by step starting with placing the document on the platen (scanner)?Thanks,
I'm in the process of downloading.
OK (it's after 12 here too).
I tried it. I think it worked but I'm too exhausted to try it again. How do I reach you tomorrow?
Thank you for all your help so far. Good night.
It worked!! The trick was downloading the September 2013 software. Just in case some one else has a question on the MX722, I wrote the following:
1. First click on “start image garden” (important to do this first)
2. Click the scan/gear icon on top banner
3. Advanced setting screen opens
3a. ‘select source’ i.e. choose type of document to be scanned (colour
document; black and white;print;etc.)
3b. ‘select destination’ i.e. print or ‘image display’. The latter puts it in the
3c. click scan icon at bottom of this page
4. place item on platen (this can be done before 1,2, or 3)
5. click on ‘scan/gear’ in top banner
6. machine scans item
7. click on the image in the image garden
8. click rotate on the bottom banner
9. click save on bottom banner
10. choose destination (My documents etc); choose file name;choose file format (JPEG or PDF)
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX thank you.
No questions for now. I'll certainly contact you if something comes up.