Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience

Help can you help me again

Help can you help me again
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 10 months ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What exactly is the problem your having with the machine?
.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

It is printing slow

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

My printer is printing slow

.
Click on the windows start button and in the search box type printers and press enter.
(if there is not search box click on control panel and then printers)

Right click on your machine and any copies of it and click on delete.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the computer.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)

Restart the computer and reinstall the machine your computer should do this automatically when you connect the usb cable.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Can you do this for me I am not good technical

.
Unfortunately since you will need to restart the computer twice that is not a good way to do it.
As we would need to reconnect after restarting the computer.

If you get stuck let me know and I will walk you through it.
You can get back to me if you lose me by going to justanswer.com and clicking on my questions at the top of the page.

If you would still like me to do it remotely go to this page: Click Here
Then click on start meeting and give me the code it gives you.
.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

did what you said. I will have to print a bit to see if its faster! I also tried to set up the 7 day free trial. I used this service yesterday and again today.

.
I have no control over the trial or anything like that.
All I can tell you is I am only paid for my time if you leave a positive rating.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience: Years of IT and customer support experience