Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have a dymo cardscan personal version. I want to install

I have a dymo cardscan personal version. I want to install it for a vidually disable person. Does it matter which side of the card is put in for the scanner to scan properly
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

Thank you for asking your question. Yes, it does matter which side has to be facing up.

You want the side of the card with writing on it ( the front ) facing up

as verified on page 16 of this read me file *

If the card isnt inserted facing up, the scanner will produce a blank scan.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green submit button to rate the answer. We can still communicate after rating, as rating does not end the conversation.

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin