Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

The one touch scan is no longer working from my MG 8120. Says

The one touch scan is no longer working from my MG 8120. Says I need to have to set the PC to start scanning. have not had to do this before and don't know how. Just had my computer serviced to erase viruses...could that be the problem?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to print? Are you able to scan from the computer? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or Mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can print, but the one touch scan for documents does not work any more. I have windows 7. Yes remote is fine.

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am connected.

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.