Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have wordperfect 6. I cannot print to my hp printer. On

I have wordperfect 6. I cannot print to my hp printer. On the print window, when I select my hp printer microsoof xps writer jumps back into the selection box. My only printer is hp1536 model.

Hello Bruce! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it able to print from WordPerfect previously? Are you able to print anything else, such as pictures or web pages, etc.?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=2416a651-df87-4b97-a1d6-0cf39475aeee

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.