Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

Hi, how do I print a CD disc cover using a PDF image instead

Hi, how do I print a CD disc cover using a PDF image instead of a photo? I use a MG6250 printer and Windows8 OS. I have looked through the online user guide and that's fine if I want to add actual photos to a disc label but it won't let me use a PDF image. I don't know how to convert the image from .PDF to .ul8 (which it says it wants).

Any help would be very appreciated.

thanks Maree

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question.

try this utility. It wasn't exactly clear if it would convert from or to ul8 but it said pdf

You can also try saving the paint file as jpg which should be easier to convert to ul8 though its also hard for me to believe that the cd writer wont handle jpg.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks heaps. Converting it to JPEG worked so I didn't have to download any converter. It had me initially confused because it kept asking for .ul8 images.

You are very welcome. If you are happy I would greatly appreciate an excellent rating as that determines my status on the site and allows me to be paid.

thank you and have a great day. I am glad that I could help you.