Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
Experience:  Currently an IT Manager for law firm for 5+ years.
12024030

how to connect wi fi printer to my ipad the printer is a connon

how to connect wi fi printer to my ipad the printer is a connon mg 3510.
Hello and thank you for contacting us, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

I assume you wish to print to this printer from your iPad. Sadly, this printer does not support AirPrint (which allows your iPad to natively print to the printer without any extra apps). This means you have two options. First, you can download the Canon Easy Photo Print app to be able to print your photos from the iPad. You can get it by searching the app store.

There is also another option where you run some software on your computer to make the printer available via AirPrint. You can get a program called Presto which does this. You can read about it and get it here:

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Brandon