PramitP
PramitP, Technician
Experience:  Diploma in Electrical and Electronics from AVV University
12720903

Have a Kodak ESP 3250 printer and all at once it acts like

Have a Kodak ESP 3250 printer and all at once it acts like its out of ink (prints so you can't read or sounds like it's printing and produces a blank sheet of paper). Went and bought new Kodak ink cartridges (black and color), it made no difference. So now what do I do?

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

First try printing another 4-5 pages. If you get blank pages, try the steps mentioned below.

1. Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
2. Clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If the problem persists, then the print head has failed. The print head is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page
Kodak has inbuilt function to clean print head.

Try the following steps:

1.Press Home on the printer control panel.
2.Press the down arrow button until Maintenance is selected, then press OK.
3.Press the down arrow until Clean Printhead is selected, then press OK.

If all fails then you can call Kodak at 1-800-421-6699 to order a replacement printhead. Or, you can take it to a local store to get it replaced.

Instructions for replacing print head on Kodak All-in-one printers- CLICK HERE

Please do not rate unless you are not satisfied. A Poor/Bad(1 or 2 Star) Rating affects my profile and performance here. If you feel like rating "Bad Service/I expected more" or "Poor Service/Helped a little", please stop yourself from rating and continue the conversation. I want you to be a happy and satisfied customer.

If you feel I have helped, please click on any of the smiley faces/stars after the second one from left to accept and rate my answer.

Regards,

Pramit