Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

My Canon MF8380cdw printer will not print now, it was working

My Canon MF8380cdw printer will not print now, it was working fine but when I send it from my windows 7 computer, it takes a long time to spool and then the status on my device manager says printing but it just sits there forever and doesn't print.
3 of us share this printer at work and the other 2 users can print without a problem.
Also, the printer sees my computer when I look for it under the scan section.

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it still able to scan? Have you restarted the computer yet?

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, remote session is fine. The computer has been restarted as the problem has been ongoing for a couple of weeks (I was away on holidays). Yes, I can scan but not print.

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, I think we are connected now?

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX chat with you in a second.

Edit: I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.