Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a MG6320 and I put 5x7 photo paper in lower paper tray

I have a MG6320 and I put 5x7 photo paper in lower paper tray horisontly and its stuck in printer how do I get it out

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Shefin :

Are you there?

Im ready

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.
I would suggest you try following the below instructions to remove the jammed paper.

If you can see the jammed paper at the paper output slot, pull the paper out slowly and check if you are able to remove it. Hold the paper with your hands, then pull the paper out slowly not to tear it.

If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the machine off and turn it back on. The paper may be ejected automatically.

If the paper tears and you cannot remove the jammed paper from the paper output slot, remove the paper from inside the machine. Follow the instructions below.

1. Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.

2. Lift up and open the operation panel until it stops.

Make sure that the jammed paper is not under the print head holder. If the jammed paper is under the print head holder, move the print head holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper.

When you move the print head holder, hold the top of the print head holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.

Hold the jammed paper with your hands.

If the paper is rolled up, pull it out.

5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out diagonally forward in front at aslant.Keep an angle of the paper about 45 degrees and pull it slowly.

If you are still unable to remove the paper, please try the following instructions.

Detach the rear cover. Pull out the rear cover.

Pull out the paper slowly.

Detach the transport unit cover. Lift up the transport unit cover, then pull it out.

Pull out the paper slowly.

Then, attach the transport unit cover. Insert the transport unit cover to the back of the machine.

Attach the rear cover. Insert the rear cover to the back of the machine.

If the issue still persists, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

We may need to communicate back and forth in order to get the issue resolved . I am an independent tech, and volunteering my time unpaid until the conversation is concluded. I request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face once you have all the information you need. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. If you do not feel I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Thank you!