Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I have a new Brother MFC-J825DW printer/Fax/scan and it did

I have a new Brother MFC-J825DW printer/Fax/scan and it did not come with a manual for use. I have always bought HP printers in the past and I'm a bit confused about how to use the new Brother. My questions: (1) How can I get a Manual which will help me get the most from this printer? (2) Can you walk me through the procedure for sending a Fax?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

PRINTERCAT :

Hi, this is Michelle and i will be assisting you

PRINTERCAT :

you may find the basic user manual as well as advanced user mnaual at the below link

PRINTERCAT :

click on downlaod button to download the manuals

PRINTERCAT :

you may navigate through the manual once its opens through the left side pane

PRINTERCAT :

let me know if you face any difficulty

PRINTERCAT :

"Please rate the chat with a smiley below if the information you got from me was helpful; else in case the above information was not helpful,instead of rating bad or poor please let me know so that i may assist you further on the issue"

Customer:

I have a MacBook Pro. I have the Manual you sent me and have downloaded it. However I don't see an icon for it anywhere on my desktop and I have looked in my Hard Drive and can't find it. WHere might it be when I need it in the future. (I am a 78 year old woman and not terribly computer savvy so please be patient with my questions)

PRINTERCAT :

download the manual again from the link i gave above

PRINTERCAT :

once the manual opens..save it to any location you want

Customer:

Sorry for the long interruption. I now can peruse the Manual but am unable to save it to see later. This is not what I had in mind. I need to be able to access the manual easily to answer printer questions as they come up. I cannot find it downloaded on my hard drive. Without the original disc, which I have now learned from the Manual should have come with the Printer, I really can't make the printer work. It prints only ten lines on a page. I guess since you have shown me the Manual that you have answered my two questions.

Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors