John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

why wont my epson print from my ipad. It says no air printers

Customer Question

why won't my epson print from my ipad. It says no air printers found, Set up already on wi fi
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mike Taylor replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome to Just Answer/Pearl, my name is Mike and will be assisting you with your issue today. Please rate my answer at the end of the session.

What App are you using to print to your epson?

Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im not using any app although I have installed epson print and print utility.

Ok you have to setup Epson iprint app.

Do you have epson iPrint on your iPad?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I have epson iprint on my ipad and it says to me under communication error. check the networkk settings for this device and the scanner/multi-function printer, and check tht the scannerr/multi-function printer is turned on. in settings what do i check?

Is your ipad using the same network as your printer?

They must be connected to the same network.

Please double check

This is the most common reason for this error to occur.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My ipad and my iphone and my printer are all hooked to the same wifi but I would think at some point the questions should pop up "do you want to use the same network for your printer.. How do I check this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK STOP I CANT SEEM TO KEEP YOU UP ON THE SCREEN WITHOUT POP UP SOLICITATIONS AND LOG ON PROBLEMS. I WANT THIS FIASCO STOPPED SO HOW DO I INSURE I AM NOT PAYING FOR THIS AGGRAVATION.

If they are all hooked to the same network it wont ask you.

It may be easier if I send you full instructions on how to setup the airprinting so you can go through step by step and check what you have.

Just a moment while I put this together

Thanks Mike

The pops you are getting are absolutley nothing to do with our site, I can assure you of that. I dont know what you are seeing but our site does not do that!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just abort this project Mike and I'll stumble through it myself.... let me know how to be assured I am not paying for this as I am not satisfied.

Im very sorry you feel this way Jim and I will ensure you dont get charged.

Please be assured that the popups and things you are seeing were not generated from this site, I do recommed you do a virus scan to make sure your safe. It can be tell tale signs of an infection.

Enjoy your Christmas and have a good evening

Mike...
Expert:  Ria-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at support@justanswer.com and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/printers/7ey8f-won-t-epson-print-ipad-says-no-air-printers.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.