Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have just connected my Epson XP-305 to wi fi but it will

I have just connected my Epson XP-305 to wi fi but it will not print please help both lights are on

S H E F I N :

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

S H E F I N :

Please let me know when you are ready.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

First, please setup wifi on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

After setting up wireless, Please try printing anything. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer using the driver disc.

If the issue persists or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will be happy to assist you.

Please do not Rate my answer with POOR or BAD. Please let me know, so that I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

If the response was helpful, please remember to RATE my service with 3-5 STARS OR a Smiley face.

Thank you.