Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

KODAK ESP 7250, Does not Print in color, Black very light.

KODAK ESP 7250, Does not Print in color, Black very light. Test Page shows error code 3830
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there
If it is it means the print head has failed
In order to fix this the print head inside the printer needs to be replaced
The print head is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page
Unfortunately this can sometimes cost more to replace then the machine itself.
Just in case before replacing that part The next step would be to try a print head cleaning kit like this one: Click Here It says Brother but the kits are not specific to any one brand every kit comes with the same thing. A solution that dissolves dried ink that may be on the sensors or in the ink line a syringe and instructions. If this still does not work it is it means the print head has failed. In order to fix this the print head inside the printer needs to be replaced. The print head is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page. Unfortunately this can sometimes cost more to replace then the machine itself so I would call around for a price first. If you need any clarification on this or have any questions about it please let me know, if not please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that is how this site credits me for my time. Also please note you are rating my service only and not this site or your Kodak printer. I have no control over how Kodak manufacturers there machine or the machine needing a new part. If for some reason you try to rate and you are not able to please let me kno
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you tried your solution..NO RESULTS..... I will purchase a new printer.....NOT A KODAK...2 years is just not good enough.product.