trog1959
trog1959, Technician
Experience:  have worked for 10 years with Epson printers covering all operating systems
32701552

Epson Stylus SX415. How do I change ink catridges?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Printer Expert replied 4 years ago.
Replacing an Ink Cartridge Using the printer buttons Using your computer for Windows Using your computer for Mac OS X You may need to replace an ink cartridge before it is expended if it has been installed in your printer for more than six months and print quality declines. You can replace an ink cartridge using the printer buttons or using your computer
Expert:  trog1959 replied 4 years ago.
Hi is there any error message on the screen of the printer
Expert:  trog1959 replied 4 years ago.
to change the ink carts on your printer push the set up button on the control panel of the printer , then use the left /right arrow buttons till you get to maintenance then press ok. Using the up /down arrows go to ink cartridge replacement then press ok. Then follow the instructions on the screen of your printer