Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

how can i get my kodak esp 5250 printer to scan? It used to,

how can i get my kodak esp 5250 printer to scan? It used to, but now it won't
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for posting your question ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you today.

Can you print from your PC, without any problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Please place the document or picture on the scanner, then follow the steps below on your PC, to scan it, then let me know the result.

1. Click the Windows icon ( ), click All Programs , click Accessories , and then click Paint .
  2. Click the Paint button ( ), and then click From Camera or Scanner .
  3. Make any desired setting changes, and then click Scan .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It sounded like it scanned it, but where is it saved?

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Did you see the scanned image on your PC?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, it was really large. I tried to save it as jpeg which is what i need to attach to an application but now i dont know where it is

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Please follow the steps below and let me know, if you are able to find it or not, instead of rating the answer.

Open "Computer" from your desktop screen.

Windows Explorer Window will open.

Then Select "Pictures" under "Libreries" from the right pane of the "Computer/Windows Explorer" window.

Check the left pane of the window for the image.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you think, it is at least "OK Service" or I have provided a Good or Excellent service.Reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i found it in pictures, but this is not the format that i can upload to the application I am filling out. I need my scanner to work in the normal way. Do you have any ideas for this? Going through paint and pictures is not going to work out for me

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
In which format, the image is saved at present? because you can save the image in JPEG format from paint, after scanning it or Just open the image in Paint once more, then save it as jpg.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Now m scanner is working normally!!

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Thats great!!, please rate my answer positively, if you are satisfied with my response, otherwise reply me back.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience: Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing