Printer Doctor
Printer Doctor, Sr. Printer Technician
Experience:  10,000+ hrs direct troubleshoot, repair and rebuilding hp, Lexmark/Dell inkjet and laser printers

on my Dell 2150cn printer, in the Word Perfect program I am

on my Dell 2150cn printer, in the Word Perfect program I am using for the law office, when I try to print a document, the print button is greyed out. Word Perfect with this printer has been a pain for me, with always having to use the SSF feed, which doesn't make for a straight legal document. Now I can't print out my work I've just done. Thanks for any help. Also, have Windows 7

Printer Doctor :

Hi there. The Printer Doctor is in and ready to help you!

Printer Doctor :

Unless there is a definite reason that you MUST use WordPerfect for other programs, my best advice for you is to switch to using Microsoft Word for your word processor--especially since you have experienced so many problems with WordPerfect.

Most printer driver programs today are optimized to better work with MS Word, so that should solve your problems.

No, our whole legal office uses Word Perfect. It is the best for a law office and all the other law firms in town use it. We have not found Word to be compatible with building the proper templates for our office or for court. Thanks anyway. I think I will talk to Corel and see if they have an answer.