Printer Expert
Printer Expert, Printer Pro
Experience:  Expert in all major brands and models.
47701907

error 0200 0000 canon mx347 installation

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Printer Expert replied 2 years ago.

printerexpert :

Hi, as per the problem you have posted in the quetion list there are two ways we can get it fixed, one a less time consuming and a quickfix by using a

remote access tool through which i will be giving you a remote link and all you have to do is click on it to run the tool once connected i will be able

to troubleshoot myself and you simply watch the screen, this will save you a whole lot of time.

Second option is i will provide you steps and you have to follow on your screen to get close to resolution, we might have to try several steps as i do not

see your screen whats going on, this is basically time consuming and a sort of trial and error. Resolution might not be successful and in remote session i

know what all steps to perform as per the situation on the screen. Do let me kwow which one you will prefer.

Remote access is a value added service however this time i am offfering you for free with no additional charge to your existing question posted.

printerexpert :

let me know.

Customer:

thanks been waiting a while and would like to get this problem fixed, so first option is fine

printerexpert :

please click on the link and run the remote tool.

Customer:

great i am here, let me stop other business, brb

Customer:

loading link

printerexpert :

alright.

Customer:

loaded

printerexpert :

.ok

printerexpert :

let me check

printerexpert :

Me: Hi,
Me: i am connected now
Guest: great
Me: let me take the mouse control.
Me: please insert the printer driver disk in the drive.
Guest: loaded
Me: please connect the printer on the usb and turn it on
Guest: has to be used on wifi
Me: no problem i am configuring it wireless only
Me: i will let you know when to remove the usb cable
Me: is it printing?
Guest: yes fine
Me: is the printer connected with usb to the computer?
Guest: still has usb connected
Me: unplug the usb cable now
Me: turn off the printer power
Me: wait for 30 secs and then turn on the printer.
Guest: done
Guest: printer on
Guest: very good
Me: printer fine sir?
Guest: yes appear to be fine, intesting you must have magic touch, all i got was 0200 0000 doing same thing
Me: great
Me: let me give you a tip
Guest: thanks
Guest: tip?
Me: when ever you want to install a wireless printer you must connect the printer with usb cable during installation you will have the option to install wireless printing.
Guest: yes did all that sevral time
Me: once installation is done it will ask you to remove the cable and you are back in business
Me: let me remove he unwanted canon driver which is in there
Guest: dont i need the fax dirver??
Me: yes you will need
Guest: didnt u just uninstall it?
Me: no it was a copy of canon mx340 printer and fax driver which was not installed correctly.
Me: ok let me do this i will remove the installed driver and will reboot the computer
Guest: so when i am ready to fax all willbe ok
Guest: i had no cannon before, already removed all to start over
Me: try using thefax and see if that works
Me: befor i remove it.
Guest: hehe, havent set up fax, not know how at the moment
Me: do you want to configure it now
Guest: sure
Me: connect the direct phone line to the printers line port and not on the one which has a phone picture
Guest: the phone is on a splitter to the modem and to the phone
Me: unplug the line which is connecting the phone set and connect that line to the printers line port
Me: use a second phone cable to connect the phone to the phone port on the printer.
Guest: i think ok, telephone has no cable
Me: you will have to get one to connect the phone to the printers phone port
Guest: yes i believe i didn that
Me: ok
Me: insert the printer disk please
Guest: ok
Me: want to say something
Guest: yes sorry I am in Aisa
Me: alright
Me: thanks
Guest: corect
Me: choose the country
Guest: Malaysia is corect
Me: ok
Me: i am working on my side
Guest: ok, we didnt have to use the usb this time
Me: by the time you can try testing the printer try printing something
Me: no as it was already configured
Me: let me document this chat on the main chat window.

Printer Expert, Printer Pro
Experience: Expert in all major brands and models.