Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have a Kodak ESP Office 2150 Printer. It says the problum

Customer Question

I have a Kodak ESP Office 2150 Printer. It says the problum is Code 3533 that tells me there is something in it. I have cleaned and even blew it out and it still has that code.

HELP.
Gus
My Tel.# XXXXX
[email protected]
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. Please try this and let me know the results even if you have before. Turn the machine off then unplug it and disconnect the usb cable (if there is one connected if not skip any USB cable steps).
Remove all paper from the machine and then blow out the feed roller and paper tray thoroughly with compressed air (air duster will work too but it needs to be compressed air anything else will not be strong enough) three or four times.
Once done plug in back in and insert a single sheet of paper.
Turn the machine on and then connect the usb cable. Then please test the machine and see if the problem is still there.
If it is next remove all the paper from the machine.
Then with a flashlight look very closely at both the paper feed roller, as well as inside the machine around the ink cartridges.
Something as small as a pin stuck in either area could cause this problem.
Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Problem is still there.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately if the problem is still there after this it means the feed roller has failed and needs to be replaced. Replacing this part however can sometimes cost more than replacing the machine itself. However if under a year old it should be covered by warranty. For that call this number with the reference code PJ01 1-800-421-6699 If you need any clarification on this or have any questions about it please let me know, if not please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that is how this site credits me for my time. Also please note you are rating my service only and not this site or your Kodak printer. If for some reason you try to rate and you are not able to please let me know.