Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Printer Error Go to www.kodak.com/go/alosupport(code6202) When

Printer Error
Go to www.kodak.com/go/alosupport(code6202)
When I go to this website,I get a message saying .No results could be found for this address
Category: Printers
Expert:  replied 2 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Hello. My name isXXXXX will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

To resolve this error:

1. Press the power button to turn off the printer.

2. Disconnect the power adapter from the printer and the wall outlet.

3. Wait 30 seconds to allow the printer to reset.

4. Connect the power adapter to the printer. Turn on the printer.

When the printer is ready (no error message), upgrade the firmware for your printer

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I will give you the link for that.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

What operating system is on your computer?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You can download the latest aio software here:

Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience: 20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Michael.I have tried your solution but I am afraid it does not work. Alan Cooke
Alan, can you please provide a little more detail? The information I provided you with was related to the error that you are receiving.

Were you able to install the software?

Are you getting the same error?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michael, I havent downloaded the software as the solution you gave me did not work.Yes I am still getting the same error message.
I see. Does the error remain if it is disconnected from the computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The message on the screen remains constantly.It says Printer Error.
Go to www.kodak.com/go/alosupport (Code6202)
Since the error indicates that a firmware update is needed, what I suggest at this point is going to the download page for your printer's firmware, and downloading and installing it. Normally, the error will clear with the reset first. But since you can't get it to clear, I would install the current firmware to see if it clears it up.

Firmware download