John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Printer Card Transfer Monitor I get a error message that

Customer Question

Printer Card Transfer Monitor

I get a error message that the printer card transfer monitor could not be found. what can I do? It's a Lexmark X6675
Submitted: 2 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Printer Expert replied 2 years ago.

printerexpert :

Welcome to the justanswer chat support, please let me know when you are ready to chat.

printerexpert :

Try these steps and let me know how it goes.

printerexpert :

Without turning off the printer, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer.

Remove the cartridges from the printer.

Remove the papers from the tray

Wait until a message to insert the cartridges displays. If you do not see a message within a few minutes, follow the next step.

Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.

Wait 60 seconds.

Reconnect the power cord. If the printer does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.

Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the printer.

If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.

If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the printer.

Try printing again.

Customer :

My printer does print. It is when my computer is starting up that the error message shows and untill I close that errors nothing works.

printerexpert :

Click to Start/Run and type appwiz.cpl and press enter. Uninstall any Lexmark software. Then unplug the USB cable from the computer end of the printer and restart the computer. Now download the updated driver install it. Making sure the printer is on, do not plug in the USB cable until the driver software tells you to do so.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer :

When I wanted to uninstall Lexmark 5600-6600 series I reseived the following error. %Build Template Error Message% and it did not uninstall

printerexpert :

try to uninstall the software in safe mode windows.

printerexpert :

Turn the computer on as it turn on and you see display on the screen immediately press the F8 for few times it will open windows advance menu use the arrow key to select safe mode and hit enter.

Customer :

It did not work. I've even uninstalled the printer and reinstall it. It stay the same. Sometimes I need to restart my computer a few times because it froze because of that error message.

printerexpert :

I will open the question to other experts as i am out of ideas.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I've tried everything and the problem still consist.
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!