Aaron.Anderson
Aaron.Anderson, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years experiencing working with computers, networks and printers with various certifications
15043999

HP Photosmart C309a Wireless Network Test report says the

HP Photosmart C309a Wireless Network Test report says 'the wireless radio is not functioning'

computer running or Vista

Downloaded diagnostic tools but no success. I have 'restored network defaults' and made sure wireless radio is 'on'

tried all sorts but no joy - any ideas?
Hi.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I have witnessed this one a number of times myself. The problem does not reside in the computer or the drivers. This is a mechanical issue with the radio functionality of the printer. This cannot be repaired yourself, it has to be repaired by HP (or get a swapped out printer). If it is under warranty, this fix will be free as it is a mechanical problem.

Please reference http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Networking-and-Wireless/The-wireless-radio-is-not-functioning-on-the-Photosmart-Premium/td-p/1106741 .