Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

Where is the WPS button on the access point of a Canon MG62000

Where is the WPS button on the access point of a Canon MG62000 Printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 4 years ago.

The WPS button on access point is the WPS button on your wireless router. If your wireless router does not have a WPS button, then on the on-screen instructions, select another option to connect to wireless (i.e., to select your wireless network name and enter the wireless password/security key, if any.)

If you do not know your wireless password/security key, please let me know the brand and model of your wireless router.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much for your prompt and professional help. It solved 99% of my problem. However I cannot locate the "WPS button on the access point" which I take it is the wirelss router. It's the only task I have left to do to complete my set-up. The router is by Telecom Australia (where I live) so I'll have to access a techo at this end to finalise things. I have a regular IT guy who helps out but he was unavailable when I thought of using "justanswer". Your service has been really helpful (12 points out of a possible 10).

Kind regards,

Determined amateur.

You're welcome. OK, if you have any further question later, please let me know any time. Thank you.