First, download the driver from the link below. If you have the driver disc with you, there is no need to download the driver.http://support.lexmark.com/index?docLocale=en_US&page=content&segType=driverSegmentMICROSOFT&id=DR10718&locale=EN&userlocale=EN_US
Then, follow the instructions below.
1. Insert the installation CD into the drive. If you do not have the disc, double click the downloaded file to start installation.
will appear. Click Install
3. Select your included software
will appear. Select the softwares that you need and click Continue
4. Read the License Agreement
, and click I Agree
5. Check for updates?
screen will appear. Choose Yes
depending on your personal preference. Please select No, you can update it later.
6. Setting Up a New Printer?
will appear. Select New Printer
. Now perform the unpacking and printer preparation steps below, clicking Continue
after each step is performed. The Transferring software
window will appear. Wait until all the necessary software is copied to the PC, until the bottom progress bar will reach to the end.
7. Select connection type
appears. Click Wireless connection
8. The Match the Wi-Fi indicator
window will appear. Select the corresponding one. If the printer is installed for the first time, or not detecting the previously used Wi-Fi network, select the orange
If the printer was installed before, select the green
9. On the next screen the installation software verifies the location of the access point or router. It should be nearby and easily accessible. When it is confirmed, click Yes
10. On the next screen, if the access point or router has the Wi-Fi Protected Setup
option, select Yes
. If it doesn't have it, select No
11. On the next screen Add the printer to your wireless network
. Connect the installation cable to continue the setup (it is supplied with the printer). When connected, click Continue
. The printer will start to search for wireless networks.
12. On the next screen, all the found wireless networks will be listed. Select the corresponding one (your own Wi-Fi network). After selection is done, click Continue
. If security is enabled on the Wi-Fi network, it will prompt for the Network key
(passphrase). Enter it and then select Continue
13. When finished, remove the Installation Cable
. If all went well, the Connection Successful
screen will appear. Click Finish
S H E F I N