Bernie, Printer Technician
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

I have an Epson Workforce Pro WP-4530. When I print in color

I have an Epson Workforce Pro WP-4530. When I print in color I get yellow streaks, and the other colors are the magenta. When I opened door, yellow ink is dripping in the printer.
Can this be fixed?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer, I'll be assisting you with your issue today.

Most likely what's happened is a clog on the nozzle caused ink to leak into the printer, please take these steps for me (click below to view):

Try 2 head cleanings, wait 6 hours, then try another head cleaning, and see if that gets the printer ink flowing correctly again, if not let me know and we'll take further steps, thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This did not fix my problem. Took care of the yellow, now the blue and magenta is streaking thru the print.
Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
I see, how old is the printer?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The printer was purchased in November of 2011.
Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
Ok this is good news, because with the steps we've taken, what it means is that the printhead nozzles have gotten worn down and needs replacement. Fortunately, since you are still in warranty, you can call 1-800-463-7766 to have Epson repair this for you. They will need to replace the printhead and can give you the details through that #. Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Thank you,