arsufi2002, Technician
Experience:  Experience in all major branded printers

How do I get my computer to run dleacoms.exe and dleawbgw.exe

Customer Question

How do I get my computer to run dleacoms.exe and dleawbgw.exe files to get communication between computer and printer restored.
Category: Printers
Expert:  MrComputer2010 replied 4 years ago.

MrComputer2010 :

Please uninstall the printer and software then restart the computer and reinstall the printer and software.

JACUSTOMER-dfmckhxl- :

The computer would NOT let me uninstall the software with the frozen print item in the queu. It would not let me take out the frozen item either. I continued to search on line and found the spooler program, stopped it, took the item to be printed off the list, and THEN was able to print ONLY documents from my computer. ANYTHING I ATTEMPT to print on line now freezes the communication between computer and printer and I have to start over again. Very frustrating. Any more suggestions?

MrComputer2010 :

I will opt out and let another expert handle this for you. Please be paitent while another expert is found.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Question still remains. Dell 310v type printer with stand alone system. Windows 7 OS. Can't print anything off the net.

Please help.

David Ragonesi

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 4 years ago.

welcome to Just Answer

Please do this to reinstall printer software

1: Switch off the printer
2: Click start > control panel > Devices and printer
3: right click printer icon > click "see what's printing" > It opens a window where you
can see print queues. right click print queue > click cancel. This way delete all print
print queues.
4: Now uninstall printer software , restart computer , then reinstall printer.

If above method doesn't work , follow this

1: Restart computer
2: Power off printer
3: Click start > control panel > Devices and printer
4: Right click printer icon > click "Remove Device". This will remove printer from
Devices and printer section
5: Now open PRINTERS folder and delete all files on it. This folder is located at
6: Now uninstall printer software
7: restart computer and reinstall printer

Check if it solves issue

please reply status