Andy, Elec & Comp pro
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Kodak ESP C310 keeps jamming the paper. It feeds the first

Customer Question

My Kodak ESP C310 keeps jamming the paper. It feeds the first sheet most the way through without actually printing on it, then tries to draw it back into the printer thus causing a jam. It shows code 3606.

I have removed the paper. Turned the printer off and on. Tried using only 1 sheet. changed the ink...

What can I do to correct the error and get the printer going again?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer !! I am Andy and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today.

From the symptoms you are getting there are two possibilities :
1. There is some paper or something jammed inside. Or the rollers have got misaligned due to previous jams.
2. The rollers have worn out with usage and need to be replaced.

Try to do this too :

Remove all ink cartridges. Turn off printer, then turn it upside down and shake it few times.
Then put it in right position, turn it on and see if you find some change

Open up the printer and blow air in it (using compressed air can) to remove all dust.

Try to rub the paper feed rollers with some rough moist cloth to increase its traction (grip).

If all this doesnt work than you can either send printer to Kodak (which will be too expensive if its not in warranty) or to a local repair shop to get the rollers replaced.

Kodak : 1-800-421-6699

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
None of the suggestions you made had any affect on the problem that I have
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi

Kodak : 1-800-421-6699

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
these are all things that I tried pretty much on my own. I've contacted Kodak direct for help.
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for keeping me posted.